top of page

Lewis County Farm Bureau Memberships

"Friend of the Farmer" Membership

In a world where just 1% of the population nourishes the remaining 99%, the significance of supporting our farmers cannot be overstated. The truth is, you do not need to be a farmer to make an impact. With our "Friend of a Farmer" membership, you have the opportunity to show your support to the amazing farmers and ranchers who put food on your table. 

For just $20 a year, you can send a resounding message: that farmers matter, and you appreciate their hard work. 

Stand with us, and be part of a community that believes in supporting those who feed the world. Ready to make a difference? Click the button below to become a "Friend of a Farmer" member, and join us!

Agricultural Voting Membership

Your voice is a powerful force in shaping the future of agriculture. By becoming a Voting member, you can make your voice heard and influence policy decisions that directly impact agriculture and your livelihood.


If you earn an agricultural income of $2,500 or more annually, this membership is your opportunity to have a say in these crucial issues. As a member, you'll play a pivotal role in determining the policies that the Washington Farm Bureau Government Relations staff advocate for, from the local level all the way up to the national stage.


Join a community of dedicated farmers and ranchers who understand that our collective strength is the driving force behind the protection of our rights. Ready to be heard and make a change? Click the button below to become an "Agricultural Voting Member."

Business Member

At Lewis County Farm Bureau, we recognize the profound connection between business and agriculture. That's why we welcome any licensed business in Washington State to become a valued member.


As a nonprofit organization, we understand that thriving local businesses are the lifeblood of a robust economy, and they play a vital role in supporting the agricultural community. By becoming a business member, you not only demonstrate your commitment to local agriculture but also gain unique opportunities for collaboration, networking, and making a positive impact on the community.


It's a partnership that benefits both your business and the farmers who work tirelessly to feed our world. Ready to join hands in this important endeavor? Click the button below to become a Business Member and be a driving force for a strong local economy.

bottom of page